Maui Waterfalls & Rainforest Stroll
Maui Waterfalls & Rainforest StrollFrom: $109.00
Spend the morning or afternoon hiking through the thick Maui jungle in search of two beautiful waterfalls. This family friendly hike will allow you to get out into nature without taking up the whole day.
- See Two Waterfalls
- Family Friendly
- Snacks Included
- 3 Hours With Hotel Pickup Included
Hana Waterfalls & Hiking Tour
Hana Waterfalls & Hiking TourFrom: $155.00
Your group will enjoy the easy mile or so hike up to a pair of waterfalls that are straight out of your tropical dreams. Perfect for families or groups who donʻt want to commit to a full day to go out to Hana.
- Family Friendly Rainforest Tour
- 2.5-mile Guided Adventure
- Picnic Lunch By A Waterfall Pool
- 5 Hrs., Daily, From All Resorts
Kayak Snorkel & Waterfall Hike Combo
Kayak Snorkel & Waterfall Hike ComboFrom: $199.00
Kayak along the rugged South Maui coast. Snorkel with fish and green sea turtles. Hike into the rainforest to two waterfalls. Swim in freshwater ponds and jump off cliffs.
- Kayak along the coast and take in the beauty of the lava rocks
- Snorkel in clear waters with colorful fish and graceful sea turtles
- Enjoy a moderate rainforest hike and be rewarded with two beautiful waterfalls at the end
- Cool off and swim under the waterfalls
Haleakala Hike & Hana Full-Day Adventure Tour
Haleakala Hike & Hana Full-Day Adventure TourFrom: $245.00
Take an adventure to the furthest point on the island for an epic hike through beautiful forests to see a 200ʻ and 400ʻ waterfall plus a banyan tree, numerous fruit trees and a dark pathway through bamboo.
- Pipiwai Trail Hike In Kipahulu
- Guided Hike And Sightseeing Tour
- Snacks, Drinks & Trail Lunch
- 11 Hrs. Weekly, From Kahului
Road to Hana Exclusive Waterfall & Hike
Road to Hana Exclusive Waterfall & HikeFrom: $399.99
Road to Hana Exclusive Waterfall & Hike is a small group tour that includes transportation, a moderate hike to a private waterfall, and a picnic lunch. This tour is offered daily and is the perfect way to see the best of the Road to Hana!
- The moderate 0.5-mile hike to a private waterfall and freshwater pond
- Small-group tour size for a more intimate experience
- Delicious picnic lunch included
- Offered daily, all year round