The Best Activities On The Highway
Choose your adventure preferences and leave the rest to us. Begin your day with a choice of three amazing options: a helicopter ride, zip-line, or a refreshing rainforest waterfall swim. The zip-line is perfect for thrill-seekers, the helicopter tour offers unparalleled views, and the rainforest swim is great for families of all ages. Afterward, our expert guide will take you on a relaxing drive, either halfway to Hana or even further. Get ready for an incredible journey, tailored just for you.
Hana Combo Adventure Tour Features
Road To Hana & North Shore Sightseeing
Embark on an unforgettable North Shore expedition, immersing yourself in lush foliage, rolling hills, and breathtaking waterfalls. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to seize the day on the seas of Maui. On this tour, you will see some of the most beautiful views on the island while venturing along the USA's longest rainforest highway.
Experience the best of North Shore's breathtaking beauty as you embark on a morning hike through a thrilling 5-line zip-line course nestled deep within the enchanting rainforest. Discover a hidden gem in the hills and trees of Maui, offering a one-of-a-kind adventure. Perfect for both beginners and thrill-seekers, get your adrenaline pumping and learn some exhilarating zip tricks along the way.
Helicopter Tour Add-on
Experience the beauty of Maui with our thrilling helicopter tour. Discover breathtaking waterfalls and mesmerizing seascapes on an exclusive aerial adventure along the iconic Road To Hana. Uncover hidden gems that are unreachable by any other means. Afterward, join our expert guide for a private land tour down Halfway To Hana or beyond. Don't miss this unforgettable opportunity to explore the wonders of Maui from above and on land.
Swim Under Waterfalls
Unwind and embrace a leisurely rainforest hiking and waterfall swimming experience for your tour day. Delve deeper into the beauty of Halfway to Hana, allowing ample time to fully enjoy each scenic stop along the journey.
Hana Combo Adventure Tour Details
Professional, Knowledgeable Guide
Helicopter Flight Add-On Option
Fly Through the Forest on a Zipline
Swim Under a Waterfall
Private Tour Customized To Your Party
Hotel Pickup & Return
Experience the perfect day in Hana with our combo tour! Don't limit your adventure to just one activity - we make it possible for you to have a taste of Hana and do something else in the same day.
The tour day starts with pickup at your accommodation by your local tour guide. Depending on your activity add-on, your day may change slightly. Your guide will take care of you and make sure you get to your activities on time.
No matter which combination you choose, you'll enjoy an exciting adventure in the morning before driving along the breathtaking Hana Highway. Experience the beauty of the rainforest, soak in the stunning ocean cliff views, savor delicious banana bread in Keanae, and witness a few waterfalls along the way. Our drive back to Hana will be a relaxing journey with short stops to take in the scenery.
If you're looking for a thrilling adventure, ziplining is the perfect choice. Located just off the Hana Highway, enjoy a family-friendly 5-line course that offers excitement and a close-in feeling. And if you want an even longer ziplining experience, you can upgrade - just keep in mind it will take more time from the Hana drive portion.
For a truly sky-high adventure, add on a helicopter flight. Witness the beauty of the Hana Highway and all its incredible sights from the air, giving you a new perspective on what you'll see on the ground. Your adventure kicks off with a 45-minute Hana & Haleakala air tour.
Don't miss out on our family-friendly rainforest swim! Enjoy a visit to a beautiful waterfall and pool that's perfect for swimming and relaxing. We recommend bringing a picnic lunch and spending some time here to fully immerse yourself in the rainforest experience. The path is easy and accessible for all ages.
Make the most of your day in Hana with our combo tours - an unforgettable adventure awaits you!
Price & Availability
7-Hour Private Rainforest Swim Tour From Maui Hotels & Pier
|Guests (up to 5)||$1,248.95|
5-Line Zip Course & 1/2 Way To Hana Tour From Maui Hotels
|Guests (up to 5)||$1,363.95|
8-Line Zip Course & 1/2 Way To Hana Tour From Maui Hotels
|Guests (up to 5)||$1,388.95|
45-Minute Doors-On Helicopter & 1/2 Way To Hana Tour From Maui Hotels & Pier
|Guests (up to 5)||$1,527.95|
45-Minute Doors-Off Helicopter & 1/2 Way To Hana Tour From Maui Hotels & Pier
|Guests (up to 5)||$1,607.95|
- 8:00 AM - Pickup From Your Maui Accommodations
- 9:00 AM - Stop At Country Cafe (breakfast on your own)
- 9:40 AM - Rainforest Sightseeing Drive
- 10:00 AM - Coastal Cliff Overlooks
- 11:00 AM - Keanae Pennisula Stop
- 11:30 AM - Waterfall Swim & Picnic Spot
- 12:30 PM - Wailua Valley Overlook
- 1:00 PM - Beach Park Overlook
- 2:00 PM - Return To Kahului Pier or Hotels
- 3:00 PM - Return To Your Maui Accommodation
Helicopter Ride Option
- 7:00 AM - Pickup From Your Maui Accommodation
- 8:30 AM - 45-Minute Helicopter Flight From Kahului
- 10:00 AM - Stop At Country Cafe (breakfast on your own)
- 11:00 AM - Rainforest Sightseeing Drive
- 11:30 AM - Coastal Cliff Overlooks
- 12:00 PM - Keanae Pennisula Stop
- 12:30 PM - Waterfall Swim & Picnic Spot
- 1:30 PM - Wailua Valley Overlook
- 2:30 PM - Beach Park Overlook
- 3:00 PM - Return To Kahului Pier or Hotels
- 4:00 PM - Return To Your Maui Accommodations
Zipline Tour Option
- 8:00 AM - Pickup From Your Maui Accommodation
- 9:00 AM - Stop At Country Cafe (breakfast on your own)
- 9:30 AM - 5 or 8-Line Zipline Course
- 11:30 AM - Rainforest Sightseeing Drive
- 12:00 PM - Coastal Cliff Overlooks
- 12:30 PM - Keanae Pennisula Stop
- 1:00 PM - Waterfall Swim & Picnic Spot
- 2:00 PM - Wailua Valley Overlook
- 3:00 PM - Beach Park Overlook
- 3:30 PM - Return To Kahului Pier or Hotels
- 4:30 PM - Return To Your Maui Accommodations
Any request for a refund before 72 hours is honored with a full cash refund.
In the event of cancellation or request a change to your reservation, please note the following. For most Hawaii Tours & Activities originating from Oahu, there is no charge for date change or tour change based on tour availability.
No refunds are issued for any tours within the 72 hours before the start of your tour.