EXPERIENCE MAUI LIKE NEVER BEFORE ON OUR EPIC PRIVATE ROAD TO HANA TOUR!
- Maui, Hawaii
On our luxury Maui Road to Hana tour, you'll discover the secrets of Maui while experiencing one of the most spectacular roadways in the world! Our luxury vehicles and private guides will make your Road to Hana tour an unforgettable experience! Contact us today to book the best Road to Hana tour in Maui!
Private Epic Hana Adventure Tour Features
Discover the Secrets of Maui on an Epic Private Road to Hana Tour!
Going on a luxury Road to Hana tour is the perfect way to experience all that Maui has to offer. With our expert guides, you’ll explore hidden secrets and natural beauty that most tourists never see.
The emotions you’ll feel on this tour range from excitement and anticipation as you drive along the winding roads, to awe and wonder at the natural beauty that surrounds you.
But the best part of our luxury Road to Hana tour is that it’s private. You’ll have your own expert guide throughout the tour, ensuring that you have a truly personalized experience.
You’ve finally made it to the beautiful island of Hawaii! Now what?
It can be hard to know what to do when you’re in a new place, especially if you only have a few days or weeks. There’s so much to see and do, how can you make the most of your time?
Luckily, we’ve got you covered. Our Road to Hana tour is the best way to see Maui! You’ll enjoy gourmet lunch at a local restaurant, stops at waterfalls and black sand beaches, and breathtaking views of the island. This is the best way to see Maui!
So if you’re looking for an unforgettable Maui experience, book our luxury Road to Hana tour today!
Private Epic Hana Adventure Tour Details
This luxury tour takes you off the beaten path, revealing the hidden secrets and natural beauty of Maui
From waterfalls and black sand beaches to majestic views, our expert guides will show you the REAL Maui on this luxurious Road to Hana tour
This is an amazing opportunity to see the island’s natural beauty, including waterfalls, black sand beaches, and majestic views
Luxury transportation to and from the Road to Hana tour
Swim in a Waterfall
Lunch at Koki Beach
The Road to Hana tour is the best way to see Maui. This is an amazing opportunity to see the island's natural beauty, including waterfalls, black sand beaches, and majestic views. Our expert guides will show you the REAL Maui on this luxurious Road to Hana tour.
Price & Availability
10-Hour Private Hana Tour In Luxury SUV (up to 7 guests) From Maui Hotels & Pier
|Private TourUp to 7 Guests!
*Plus GE Tax of 4.166%
Activity & Event Itinerary
- Pickup from Resort/Hotel/Condo/Meeting Location
- Stop off at Safeway in Kahului to grab “goodies” for the day
- Drive up through the rolling hills of “Up Country” in Kula
- Pass by the Maui Winery in Ulapalakua
- Journey through the pristine untouched lands of Kaupo with several photo stops along the way
- See historical churches in backside Maui over 150 years old
- Stop off at “Laulima Organic Farm” where they focus on sustainability and you may indulge in the exotic fruits grown right from the property!
- Pass by the “7 Sacred pools or The Pools at Oheo” at Haleakala National Park
- Stop off at the awe inspiring Wailua Falls with potential oppertunity to swim in a 97 Foot waterfall (weather permitting)
- Stop at Auntie Virgies botanical flower farm and see a genuine family supporting the local community
- Pass by Hamoa Beach
- Lunch at Koki Beach at the infamous “Huli Huli Chicken” where Gordon Ramsey was taught by Uncle Russel how to make the chicken
- Pass through Hana Town
- Stop off at Waianapanapa State Park and experience the crisp “Black Sand Beach,” (entry fees included with tour)
- Stop off at Pua’akaa Falls and have one last oppertunity to swim for the day
- Pass by Waikani Falls (3 Bears)
- Stop off at Halfway to Hana where the same family has served fresh baked Banana Bread for over 38 years!
- Stop off at Keanae Point where the crashing waves and views make you want to melt away!
- Pass by the “Painted Forest” where the Rainbow Eucalyptus trees flourish
- Pass by “Bamboo Forest”
- Stop off at “Ho’okipa Beach Park” and witness the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle resting on the beach
- Return to Pickup Point
In the event of cancellation or request change to your reservation, please note the following. Most Road To Hana Tours originating from Maui, there is no charge for date change or tour change based on tour availability. Any request for a refund before 72 hours is honored with a full cash refund. No refunds are issued for any tours within the 72-hour period, before the start of your tour.